When: Wednesday October 10th to Friday October 12th
Where: About 2+hour drive to the beautiful Capay Valley off Highway 20 on Highway 16 near Guinda
- Rain or Shine!
- Come prepared to walk and work and play at the farm.
- This will be our 4th year
- TRHS Students: no charge
- Parents: $50 payable directly to TRHS BEFORE the trip via the PAYPAL link on our website.
- Nursing infants welcome, sorry no younger siblings.
- We have 2 shared dinners: soup & bread & salad and pasta and salad
- Bring your own breakfasts and lunches and snacks. We will harvest from the farm to add to our meals
- We bring a large camp stove and very large cooking pots for the group
- Tent should have a GOOD RAIN FLY!! And ground sheet.
- Lots of playtime in the creek and in the orchard/field where we camp.
- Come prepared for the weather
- Room for 25 students
- Sign up by Friday,October 5